Cysts are sac-like fluid formed on the ovary/ovaries. Differing in types and specific location, the most common forms of ovarian cysts are follicle cysts. Cysts in general develop as a result of severe lymph congestion. Example, ovarian cyst form when there is lymphatic congestion in the cysterna chyli vessels located in the abdominal cavity. Cysts are formed to protect the nearby organ/tissue from the acidity caused by the unhealthy toxins produced by foods being digested/metabolized, namely dairy, eggs, vegetable-oils, trans-fats like margarine, and the highly praised omega 3 fatty acids.
If you have a cyst, then most likely there is congestion of your liver and gallbladder with gallstones also. To effect healing your body, we will need to start with what we believe are the most important, to least important.
1. Cleanse your liver and gallbladder.
a. Eat one orange (or more) per day around 9-11 am. This clears excess estrogen. Oranges are most digestible in the mornings at this time period.
b. Use TUDCA after meals. This bile acid will help clear the gallstones/gall-sludge.
c. Take the ayurvedic herb called kutki. It will process healing your liver.
2. Decongest your lymphatic system. Either Red Root or Manjistha are good for unclogging the lymphatic system.
3. Clear your body of excess sulfur. Excess sulfur causes your body to hold unto heavy metals. Molybdenum will clear excess sulfur. Take 6 times the normal dose for about two weeks. (Keep in mind that molybdenum can interfere with copper absorption, so you will need to make sure you’re getting enough copper-rich food, like oysters; or you’re supplementing with ionic copper.)
4. Clear your body of heavy metals. Modified Citrus Pectin will bind to these heavy metals, increasing the body’s ability to eliminate them through the digestive tract.
5. Destroy pathogens. Pau d’arco tea and olive leaf extract are excellent natural antibiotics to destroy pathogens, including resistant bugs.
6. Reduce bloating. P5P — the active co-enzyme form of vitamin B6 — will reduce edema.
7. Clear congestion and infection in your head. A few drops of 3% food-grade hydrogen peroxide in each ear once or twice per year will aid in this effect.
8. Boil water for 20 minutes. Put in thermos, and take hot one or two sips every half an hour, throughout the day, to cleanse your internal organs/tissues on a cellular level.
Ovarian cysts are most often caused by consuming dairy — specifically milk products, such as milk itself, cheese and ice cream. This then thickens mucus. This then clogs the lymphatic system, which is responsible for draining and removing metabolic wastes and dead cellular debris. It’s interesting to note that all milk contains pus.
Sea kelp is good for this condition as well. Also is detoxified iodine temporarily. If you have hyperthyroidism, you should avoid iodine to prevent your thyroid from swelling. In this case, you will want to add more food-sourced selenium and natural vitamin C. To speed up healing, we must emphasize:
1. Avoid dairy. This may prevent ovarian cysts in the first place.
2. Manjistha — as mentioned — is an ayurvedic herb that will unclog the lymphatic system, thereby eventually dissolving the cyst, and other ailments, caused by congestion.
3. Increase your copper intake. Most female problems are initiated by insufficient copper levels. Copper regulates hormonal balance. Good sources of natural copper include organic bee pollen, amla or acerola cherry, oysters, and organic grass-fed/ grass-finished liver.