1. Unrefined, organic, cold-pressed (or expeller-pressed) sesame oil, first thing in the morning before you eat anything. Slowly squish one (1) tablespoon of this for no more than 3 minutes. Then spit out and rinse your mouth with salt water. Repeat if desired. Then brush teeth with (toothpaste and) a soft bristle toothbrush.
2. Wheatgrass (juice) powder, 1/4 teaspoon in 2 ounces of water — also for 3 minutes. This is many times more effective than coconut oil pulling; providing ideal pH for oral bacteria.
3. Food-grade hydrogen peroxide (3 percent.) 1/4 teaspoon in 2 ounce of water. Squish for 1 minute or less, then spit out! I recommend you do this on a restricted bases, being that hydrogen peroxide kills both bad and good bacteria in your mouth. You need those good bacteria as much as you don’t need the bad ones. So I recommend hydrogen peroxide use only one (1) week out of the month. Don’t even breathe in bottle when you open. AVOID the 35 percent hydrogen peroxide: it is too concentrated and (in my opinion) dangerous.
You should also spray your toothbrush with hydrogen peroxide each time before brushing teeth, as toothbrushes harbor a plethora of bad bacteria!
Instead of flossing, use a (quality brand) waterpik.
So, after squishing slowly for 3 minutes, spit out. Do not swallow either the sesame oil, wheatgrass mix or hydrogen peroxide. They will be filled with bacteria. Only 3 to 4 minutes is necessary. Any longer will make the bacteria reabsorb back into your blood, teeth, etc. So, sesame oil in the morning, wheatgrass in the afternoon, and hydrogen peroxide in the night is how I would do it. Or just choose one product of the three choices only — my personal favorite is the sesame oil squishing, followed by the wheatgrass juice mix.
Also, if your teeth is bad, your stomach, liver and blood are toxic because of toxins and nutritional deficiency. Your mouth depends on a healthy stomach to work properly. Think of your mouth as the door to a cave, the teeth are the gate, and the esophagus and rest of the digestive system are the pathway within that cave. The exit to the cave is the anus. To keep bad things from backwashing into the entrance area (the mouth) or gate area (the teeth), we need everything else to be working properly. Use Icelandic sea kelp for your micro nutrients and wild chaga tea for your macro nutrients. And as previously mentioned, use olive leaf extract occasionally to destroy excessive bad bacteria.
In our effort to perfect oral health, we often overlook gum health. There are two diseases mainly associated with the gum. The first is caused by the build up of plaque, that then leads to the formation of a hard structure called tartar. That disease is called gingivitis! Gingivitis is inflammation of the gum. If gingivitis is not treated, it leads to the second gum disease, known as periodontitis! This second disease not only affects the gum, but also the bone structure that holds the teeth in place.
Plaque by itself is not a bad thing. It would be a terrible idea to try to continually eradicate all plaque from your mouth by using something like xylitol gum, or hydrogen peroxide, all the time. We need plaque to:
- Provide nutrients to teeth
- House friendly bacteria which create a proper pH of no less than 5.5 (ideally 6.9) for the mouth
- House friendly bacteria which create their own hydrogen peroxide to drive off bad bacteria.
Plaque is only dangerous when it increases to a level intolerable for healthy teeth and gum.
To maintain proper gum health, consider a tree sap product known as:
- Dragon’s blood (tincture).
This product will help heal receding gum that may lead to gingivitis. Add the tincture to the gum area for 30 seconds or 60 seconds. It will produce a feeling in your mouth that takes time to get use to.
To maintain proper plaque levels on the teeth or to reduce excessive plaque, consider
- vitamin K2 MK-7, in its trans form.
This will help remove excess plaque from teeth and gum area.
So in summary, for proper oral hygiene, try:
– Unrefined, organic, cold-pressed, sesame oil (3 minutes) first thing after waking up
– Wheatgrass (juice) powder (3 minutes)
– Food-grade hydrogen peroxide (1 minute or less). For short-term use only!
– Dragon’s blood tincture (30 seconds to 60 seconds)
– Vitamin K2 MK-7 in its trans form. Ingest.
– Also consider ingesting icelandic sea kelp, wild chaga tea and olive leaf extract for digestive health; spray your toothbrush with hydrogen peroxide before each use, and use a quality brand waterpik instead of a regular tooth floss.