Cancer, also called malignancy, is a disease in which defected cells divide rapidly and steadily, and in the process, destroying body tissue. Cancer is really a cellular mitochondrial dysfunction, caused from lack of certain nutrients, an increase in toxins, and thus a massive reduction in energy output. There are over 100 known types of cancers, depending on their location. Here, I will discuss how cancer is formed and the things we need to do to prevent such.
A cell becomes cancerous when its oxygen requirement is reduced by around 35 percent (or more). Causes for this loss of oxygen is proposed to be an imbalance of mineral ratio in the cells, an imbalance of hormonal ratio surrounding the cells, and high levels of unbound iron and other heavy metals hijacking the cell. Such other heavy metals include cadmium, aluminum and mercury. These all contribute to a reduction of cellular metabolism and ATP.
Cancer cells’ ATP is significantly reduced compared to normal cells. For example, a normal cell may produce up to 36 ATP with a single molecule of glucose, while a cancer cell output may only be 2 ATP through anaerobic glycolysis. There lies the mystery why cancer cells must duplicate so rapidly: to increase ATP totality from anaerobic glycolysis!
Our immune system normally keeps cancer cells in check, even those in the millions and hundreds of millions. But when these cells proliferate into two or three billion at a given site, a tumor is forming, and the immune system’s ability to fight or keep them under control becomes compromised.
The environment around cancer cells become very acidic, causing inflammation to the affected, surrounding tissues and organs. It is said that the cancer cells themselves are not particularly acidic — but create an acidic environment by their activities. Depending upon what part of the body we’re talking about, a (cancer) tumor can grow in an acidic environment, while another may for various reasons prefer an alkaline environment.
Contrary to popular belief, the viruses, bacteria or fungi found in cancer cells are not the cause of the cancer. They merely occupy these cells because the condition of the cells allow them to flourish. These same pathogens if placed in the cells of someone with healthy, non-cancerous cells, will not survive. These pathogens do not cause cancer, but are attracted to the cancer. In fact, many of these pathogens may serve as a beneficiary to the victim of the cancer cells, keeping these cells restrained and less lethal. These pathogens when destroyed by natural antibiotics also causes the cancer cells to spontaneously destroy along with them.
The onset of the formation of cancer cells and their proliferation always begins with stress — including metabolic, physical, and especially emotional or mental stress. Stress changes the environment and pH of the cells from alkaline to acidic or from acidic to alkaline. Reducing all types of stresses also reduces the formation of all types of cancers. Reducing stress also reverses the proliferation of cancer cells. But maintaining stress can bring back cancer cells that were already eradicated. In other words, even if one gets rid of cancer, he or she could still have a reoccurrence because of not eradicating the mental stress that helped cause it in the first place.
Conventional methods used to treat cancer in allopathic medicine do more harm than good in reversing cancer cell proliferation. For example, an oncologist will tell their patients that they need to reduce the fever that was initiated by cancer. But a fever caused by cancer is a purposeful healing process jumpstarted by the immune system to burn up that cancer. Oncologists also use resources such as radiation and chemotherapy in an effort to avert the proliferation of cancer cells. But both of these methods are foreign and poisonous not only to cancer cells, but to healthy cells as well.
I will list for you a host of herbs/supplements/vitamins you will need in the fight against cancer.
1. Chaparral (dried): This is one of the best, if not the best herb, to fight cancer. It boosts the immune system, increasing absorption of vitamin C in the adrenal glands and thymus. It also destroys cancer loving pathogens: it’s antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal. Indeed, it also blocks cancer cells from dividing.
2. Turmeric with coconut oil: 1/4 teaspoon. This is perhaps the second best herb for cancer! It is anti-inflammatory. Turmeric reinvigorates apoptosis in cancer cells — a process where cancer cells self-destruct, leaving normal cells intact.
3. Pau d’arco tea. This is perhaps the third best. It enhances the antioxidant effects of chaparral. It also destroys cancer-loving pathogens. (Pau d’arco should however be sourced only from the inner bark of the tree of origin.)
4. Red clover blossom. This will balance your hormones. Many cancers, such as breast and prostate, are initiated by hormonal imbalances.
5. Guduchi. This will unclog your liver and gallbladder of gallstones. It also boosts the immune system. It cleanses the blood, preventing it from becoming too acidic.
6. Siberian chaga tea. This will protect the mitochondria of your cells from cancer cells. Containing many important minerals, like magnesium and copper, needed to fight cancer, this fungal mushroom also boosts the cancer destroying antioxidant superoxide dismutase (SOD), destroying cancer cells, and turning superoxide back into water.
7. Organic sea kelp. This will provide you with needed iodine (150 -250 mcg). Everyone with cancer is deficient of this trace mineral on a cellular level.
8. Vitamin D from sun exposure. Everyone who has cancer is deficient of this vitamin. It will prevent tumors from forming. So consider going shirtless at least three days per week in the sun to obtain the full spectrum of healing.
9. Vitamin K2 mk-7. If you take D3, you must balance it with K2 mk-7 (100 mcg). K2 should always be in its natural trans form, found, for example, in natto — a Japanese fermented product.
10. Amla. This herb containing natural vitamin C will burst cancer cells that have already formed. It is one of the best herb-berry both in preventing and fighting cancer.
11. RNA/DNA. This will protect your own body’s DNA. It will also provide you with the necessary B vitamins.
12. Andrographis. This herb may have an anti-proliferative effect on and destroy pathogens that feed on cancer cells.
13. Olive leaf extract. This will destroy pathogens that feed cancer cells. (Beware of the Herxheimer-reaction, that may last for one to two weeks.)
14. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)/ Ubiquinol. This quinol antioxidant is found in every normal cell and is needed to liven the cell, reinvigorating its mitochondria to produce adenosine triphosphate (ATP.) Cancer cells’ aerobic mitochondrial ATP is greatly reduced — though both healthy cells and malignant cells CAN rely on anaerobic glycolysis for energy, cancer cells ALSO rely heavily on the fermentation of glucose rather than the normal process of aerobic glycolysis, or its backup, anaerobic glycolysis.
15. Bentonite clay. Only perform this once or twice per month, on an empty stomach, away from food, to bind and flush out heavy metals and toxins.
Now, these are the foods to eat:
1. Carrot/carrot juice. The beta carotene in the carrot will park in your cell, and the cancer cells will attack that instead of your own body. You can blend it if you like. Retain the fiber.
2. Blueberries/Bilberries. These will protect your cell’s DNA. Bilberries also contain a phytonutrient called anthocyanin, which acts as a free radical scavenger, believed to target cancer cells.
3. Broccoli sprouts. (NOT Brussels sprouts!) These are one of the best cruciferous vegetables to fight any cancer. Broccoli sprouts contain powerful compounds to fight many cancers, like breast, prostate and urinary cancers. Sulforaphane is one of the main compounds currently being touted by science as having an affect against these cancers.
You can easily grow your own broccoli sprouts at home by purchasing certified organic broccoli seeds. Sprouting takes between four (4) to seven (7) days.
Be careful about consuming too much broccoli sprouts, or any cruciferous vegetables, as they can deplete iodine from your body.
4. Red cabbage. This cabbage contains lots of interesting properties to fight cancer. Like bilberries, it contains anthocyanins, to help fight cancer-generating free radical. Additionally, this cabbage is full of beta carotene, vitamin C and bioavailable iron — all things needed to fight cancer.
5. Cucumber. Minerals and phytonutrients in cucumbers have been tested to be ideal in fighting cancer cells, particularly of (the hard to fight) pancreatic cancer cells. These phytonutrients include dozens of phenolic compounds, carotenoids and the well studied cucurbitacin compound. The peel and seeds are the most nutrient-dense parts of the cucumber.
6. Organic kale. Compounds such as carotenoids and glucosinolates may help destroy many cancer cells in the body. Additionally, kale is abundant in vitamin C and K — vitamins essential in fighting cancer. Kale is also anti-estrogenic, which also helps fight certain cancers.
Be sure to only consume organic kale, as farming practice used to treat kale may actually be cancer causing.
Also be aware that too much kale may deplete iodine levels in some people.
Also be aware that excess kale consumption may cause bloating and create dysbiosis in the gastroinestinal tract. Cooking kale will help mitigate this.
7. Liver: organic, grass-fed, grass-finished. (4 to 6 ounces per week.) Beef liver is good not only for cancer, but also as a general health booster. Containing a plethora of minerals and vitamins — these are a sure bet to remineralizing your body that has been depleted by disease or otherwise.
These are the foods to limit:
Limit muscle meat
Avoid fried foods
Avoid cheese and other dairy
Avoid all nuts
Avoid seeds, including chia- and flax seeds.
Avoid soy and tofu.
Avoid Omega 3 fatty acids. (Yes, you read that correctly!)
Avoid sugar alcohols
Avoid artificial honey
Avoid cauliflower. It robs your body of minerals.
• • • • • • •
Now, there are amazing other ways to fight cancer. I want you to research this: Ozone therapy. Ozone stimulates all the natural anti-cancer immune reactions in the body and directly is able to make cancer cells burst, killing them through the creation of lipid peroxides at the cancer cell membrane. Research the: Cold Corona Ozone generator.